Congratulations on your pregnancy! The doctors and staff at Tullahoma Ob/Gyn Associates look forward to meeting you and providing your medical care.
Our goal is to help guide and support you from your initial visit through the birth of your baby. We will always take the time to answer all of your questions whether they are about your pregnancy, insurance issues or emotional well-being.
Your input is very important to us. We are very flexible and will strive to accommodate your needs.
- Pre-pregnacy Planning
- Full range of Ultrasound services
- Comprehensive Prenatal care
- Infertility Assistance
Gynecology - Service Highlights
We encourage all women to be pro-active about the care and health of their bodies, and hope to be a valuable and trusted resource to them. We encourage you to ask if you have a specific concern or are interested in learning more about a procedure if you do not see it listed here
- Minimally Invasive surgery
- Full Gynecological Ultrasound
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment
- Medical & Surgical Evaluations
- Contraceptive Management
- Menopause Management
Gynecology - Treatment Higlights
Women can now benefit from innovative gynecological procedures, many of which are done in our office or on an outpatient basis. For example, new techniques for hysterectomies minimize hospital stays and shorten recovery times.
- Contraception including IUD’s and Implantation
- Dilation and Curette (D&C)
- Endometrial Ablation for Heavy Periods
- Hysterectomy (Laparoscopic, abdominal, & vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Sterilization
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- LEEP procedure for cervical dysplasia
- Treatment of Ovarian Cystectomy
- Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence including Urodynamic studies and Sling procedure
- Vaginal Reconstruction for Prolapse
Reproductive Health Exams, Birth Control and Preventative Care
We look forward to seeing you for your annual reproductive health exam. Together we can address your unique health concerns, find the best birth control option for you and discuss family planning and HPV prevention. Don’t delay - make your annual appointment today.